Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Overdue Update

I just realized that I never shared my most recent update on my blog. I ended up taking more progress pictures in March and was extremely pleased with my weight loss results.


I remember being totally devastated with my "progress" in August, almost to the point where I was going to give up. But I kept going and it was well worth it! I think between August 2013 and March 2014 I lost about another 10 pounds (seems like it should be more, right??). So as of right now I have lost a total of 50 pounds!!! I am so proud of my progress and can't wait to see more.

As I've stated before my new goal is to tone (build muscle). My ultimate goal is to be able to feel comfortable with wearing an actual bikini in public! Right now I would rather DIE first! I plan to take more progress pictures this week, getting down to the real nitty gritty of what my body looks like. Unfortunately losing weight does not necessarily mean that your body will look like what you want it to look like. I plan to showcase my problem areas and discuss the improvements that I would like to see with my body over the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment